Are you looking for a New Job or Looking for better opportunities?
We got a New Job Opening for
Full Details :
Company Name : HDFC Bank
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Position : RM-CUSTODY-CCM
Job Description : Job Description
A) Business development Approach prospective clients by pitching with most relevant products such as Custody Products (including Custody, Fund Accounting, Derivatives Clearings) Acquire new clients and then grow the relationship.
Engage with existing relationships either on his own as well as along with various support functions / product team etc.
to sell new products & to increase banks wallet share.
B) Client Servicing Take care of day to day requirements of existing relationships One-point contract for all requirements of a client from HDFC Bank Coordination with various internal support functions like Product team (Treasury, CMS / Trade etc.
), Operations, Credit, Technology teams, Audit, Compliance etc.
C) Regulatory Compliance & House keeping Ensure timely review of credits as per banks credit policy Ensure adherence to banks documentation requirements for credit management / security creation etc.
as stipulated by credit / legal / compliance / credit admin departments Ensure submission / completion of various regulatory requirements relevant to his / her clients.
D) Other deliverables / expectations Gathering market intelligence from interactions with clients, internal / external stake holders Ensure overall profitability of the relationships key parameters being absolute revenue, cost to income, balance sheet.
1) Custody Products knowledge (including Custody, Fund Accounting, Derivatives Clearings)
2) Commercial Banking should have expert / working knowledge of commercial banking products like cash management / trade finance / FX / custody etc.
3) Regulatory knowledge & Compliance expected to have working knowledge of all applicable regulations / guidelines.
4) Technology – ability to use basic MIS tools like excel, Tableau etc. along with other relevant tools like CRM, presentation tools like Power point etc. Orientation to communications gadgets, social media would be of added advantage
5) Communication Skills should be able to read, write and speak fluent English along with mother tongue and other regional languages.
6) Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
This post is listed Under Mumbai jobs
Disclaimer : Localpublic.in works to publish latest job info only and is no where responsible for any errors. Users must Research on their own before joining any company