Are you looking for a New Job or Looking for better opportunities?
We got a New Job Opening for
Full Details :
Company Name : SmartShift Logistics Solutions
Location : Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Position : Trainee Business Associate
Job Description : Department
Job posted on
Sep 5, 2021
Trainee – Contract
0 – 2 years
At Porter, we are passionate about improving productivity. We want to help businesses, large and small, optimize their last-mile operations and empower them to unleash the growth of their core functions. Last mile delivery logistics is one of the biggest and fastest growing sectors of the economy with a market cap upwards of 50 billion USD and a growth rate exceeding 15% CAGR.
Porter is the fastest growing leader in this sector with Pan India presence with operations in multiple cities, a fleet size exceeding 1L registered and 30k active driver partners and a customer base with 3.5M being monthly active. Our industry-best technology platform has raised over 50 million USD from investors including Sequoia Capital, Kae Capital, Mahindra group and LGT Aspada.
We are addressing a massive problem and going after a huge market. We’re trying to create a household name in transportation and our ambition is to disrupt all facets of last mile logistics including warehousing and LTL transportation. At Porter, we’re here to do the best work of our lives.
If you want to do the same and love the challenges and opportunities of a fast paced work environment, then we believe Porter is the right place for you.
Company URL: https://porter.in/
1. Reach out to target number of clients in the assigned sectors on a daily basis
2. Detail out the Porter’s offerings to the clients and understand their requirements
3. Identify new requirements to be converted into products depending on client feedback
4. Make prospecting lists using industry understanding and online sources
5. Actively track conversion to make sales process improvements
6. Make cold calls and follow up calls to leads/prospects to assist in conversion
7. Build short term relationships with prospects to improve chances of setting up meetings
8. Highlight any trends and concerns to senior management
9. Perform market studies for new zones depending on business potential and other parameters.
Educational qualifications preferred
Institution tier: Bachelor’s degree from a reputed University or Post – Graduate in sales or equivalent
English and local language proficiency
Positive and professional demeanour – Go getter attitude essential
Sales Skills: Strong persuasive skills using information at hand and logical arguments, Strong negotiating skills, Ability to seal the deal
Strong network in logistics/related industry preferred
Inquisitiveness to understand the problem/assignment and obtain necessary learning before setting on to work
Highly performance driven and smart
This post is listed Under Indore jobs
Disclaimer : Localpublic.in works to publish latest job info only and is no where responsible for any errors. Users must Research on their own before joining any company