Are you looking for a New Job or Looking for better opportunities?
We got a New Job Opening for
Full Details :
Company Name : Comprehensive Mental Health Center
Location : Tacoma, WA 98402
Position : Youth Engagement Specialist
Job Description : We Offer – Medical, Dental, and Vision – 100% paid premiums for Full-Time employees, 11 paid holidays, Tuition Assistance, and a 403(b)-retirement plan!!
The Youth Engagement Specialist (YES) will work with current and previous guests of the HYPE Center to build an individualized path towards self-actualization for participants in a recovery focused and safe program. The YES will offer groups and case management to the youth and young adults who access the HYPE center. The YES will work to help build self-efficacy skills with individual participants by assisting in developing groups. The YES will be responsible for conducting DLA’s as an client assessment tool. Serves as a member of the organization that welcomes, engages and serves individuals with complex wellness needs.
1. Serve as peer advocates to help empower youth in gaining the knowledge and skills necessary to be able to guide and eventually drive their own treatment.
2. Work in collaboration with the WISe practitioners, FCS specialists, Making Connections staff, and any outside practitioners to ensure YA care coordination.
3. Ability to ensure each youth is heard and their individual needs are being addressed and met.
4. Serve as a peer advocate to help empower youth.
5. Document services provided and maintain clinical records in accordance with policies and procedures accurately and in a timely manner.
6. Ensure that ethical and professional standards of practice are maintained.
7. Participate in meetings and activities as required.
8. Provide consultation to the youth and the youth’s family members.
9. Build relationships with community members and organizations to connect youth to resources.
10. Maintain effective coping and self-care strategies.
11. Demonstrate on-going commitment to developing professional skills.
12. Maintain confidentiality of employee and client information.
13. Uphold CLR’s commitment to striving for an Anti-racist work environment.
14. Group facilitation.
15. In addition to the above, perform other duties as assigned
All new hires will be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination
Experience and/or knowledge in Pierce County homeless system.
Demonstrated ability to work with youth with behavioral health challenges in the community.
Spoken and written English language proficiency.
Willingness to meet other employment-related requirements as specified by CLR, including position competencies.
Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
Valid Washington State driver’s license; proof of insurance, Preferred
Comprehensive Life Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women, ethnic minorities, persons of disability, persons over 40 years of age, Vietnam Era Veterans and disabled veterans are encouraged to apply.
This post is listed Under Washington jobs
Disclaimer : Localpublic.in works to publish latest job info only and is no where responsible for any errors. Users must Research on their own before joining any company