Are you looking for a New Job or Looking for better opportunities?
We got a New Job Opening for
Full Details :
Company Name : Bosch Group
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Position : Business Unit Controlling
Job Description : Company Description
In India, Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions. The Bosch Group operates in India through twelve companies. Bosch set-up its manufacturing operation in 1951, which has grown over the years to include 18 manufacturing sites, and seven development and application centers. Bosch Group in India employs over 31,000 associates and generated consolidated revenue of about ₨.21,450 crores* (2.66 billion euros) in 2018 of which ₨. 15,824 crores*(1.96 billion euros) from third party. The Group in India has close to 18,000 research and development associates.
In India, Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. It earned revenue of over ₨. 12,460 crores (1.54 billion euros) in 2018. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.in.
1) Business planning: Discussion with internal / business stakeholders in enabling consolidation of customer budget and cost structure for plan year. Top-down and Bottom-up analysis and reporting with comparability.
2) Forecasting: Discussion with Internal / business stakeholders on customer budget and cost structure during quarterly forecast, monthly rolling forecast and assessing impact due to change compared to plan. Measures identification and monitoring to meet the management targets for the year.
3) Reporting: Monthly and quarterly reporting of TOP KPI with analysis of financial reports. Support in making management presentation on commercial aspects
4) Benchmark comparison with internal and external reports
5) Co-ordination in providing necessary information to statutory reporting and auditors on the business related aspects
6) Co-ordinate with accounting colleagues to ensure proper accrual of expenses and revenues
This post is listed Under Bengaluru jobs
Disclaimer : Localpublic.in works to publish latest job info only and is no where responsible for any errors. Users must Research on their own before joining any company