Are you looking for a New Job or Looking for better opportunities?
We got a New Job Opening for
Full Details :
Company Name : PwC
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Position : Quality – Associate
Job Description : Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Information Technology (IT)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our Information Technology Quality team manages Information Technology operational processes, including configurations, change management, and incident management and provides oversight to third party suppliers that deliver services for Information Technology operations.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
Share and collaborate effectively with others.
Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
Build and maintain an internal and external network.
Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Experience: 3+ Years
1. Well versed in CMMIver2 Level 5 standard and been part of CMMi certification journey
Conduct Gap analysis, define, establish, implement and close process gaps
Measure core metrics and train the project teams on CMMi Level 5 process objectives and its importance from business perspective
Good understanding of data analysis tools like Minitab, Crystal ball etc.
Skilled in identification of Quality Process Performance Objectives and Sub Process metrics and predictive modelling using Statistical Techniques – Control Chart, Regression Analysis, ANOVA, Hypothesis testing, Fishbone analysis etc.
2. Conduct various audits like Internal Audit, Work Product Audit, Configuration Audit and Review of Project specific artifacts on a periodic basis
Identify process and business risk and propose the solution to mitigate them
Ensuring and facilitating for the code quality using tools such SonarQube,CodeScan etc.
Ensure adherence to CMMI practices and proactive escalations during deviations.
3. Be a partner to the delivery teams in monitoring the progress of the project to identify/prevent risks, by using analytical techniques
Develop / strengthen checks and balances to help meet and exceed contractual commitments to customers
Develop / strengthen customer satisfaction improvement programs in the Delivery organization
Conduct Root Cause Analysis along with preventive/corrective actions, as needed
4. Partner with stakeholders in the development and implementation of new paradigms in software development life cycle (SDLC) in the Delivery organization
5. Enable Delivery Organization in the transformation journey of delivering excellence through institutionalization of strong process framework
6. Establish Dashboards and metrics reports at organization level to review with various stakeholders to define the course of the project.
7. Facilitation of cross functional task force teams for process improvements like size estimation, effort estimation, defect prediction, causal analysis etc.
8. Integrate and harmonize the engagement/client processes with SDC processes for a business unit in order to help the project and engagement team in their project planning and execution work to meet business expectations.
9. Train the Project Delivery teams on various Quality requirements like Metrics, Processes, Risk Governance
10. Identify and Execute Six Sigma, Lean based improvement initiatives across the Organization
11. Identify and drive improvement opportunities for delivery (automation, process tailoring etc)
Efficient Team player, combining communication, interpersonal & problem solving skills with analytical, decision making and leadership capabilities to enhance organizational objectives
High quality organizational and facilitation skills
Worked as focal point for quality related programs within departments
Must have agile project experience
Excellent Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Nice to have – Knowledge of analytical and dashboarding tools like PowerBI, Tableau
Nice to have – CMMI or Six Sigma Certification
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
This post is listed Under Bengaluru jobs
Disclaimer : Localpublic.in works to publish latest job info only and is no where responsible for any errors. Users must Research on their own before joining any company