Are you looking for a New Job or Looking for better opportunities?
We got a New Job Opening for
Full Details :
Company Name : NECSWS
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Position : Application Admin – SQL, Excel, Ticketing tool
Job Description : Company Description
NEC Software Solutions (India)
On 1st July 2021, Rave Technologies became NEC Software Solutions India. This change brought us under the global NEC Corporation brand. We are proud to be part of an organisation with 122 years of experience in evolution with technology and innovation.
We have more than 30 years of experience in providing end to end IT services across the globe and have earned a reputation for delighting our customers by consistently surpassing expectations and helping them deliver robust, market-ready software products that meet the highest standards of engineering and user experience. Supported by more than 1300 exceptionally talented manpower, we are a hub for offshore support and technology services.
We work with diverse industry verticals which include publishing, media, financial services, retail, healthcare and technology companies around the world. Our customers range from two-person startups to $bn listed companies.
For more information, visit at www.necsws.com/india.
About NEC Corporation
NEC Corporation is a Japanese multinational information technology and electronics company, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. It is recognised as a ‘Top 50 Innovative Company’ globally and the NEC Group globally provides “Solutions for Society” that promote the safety, security, fairness and equality of society. Their main goal is to help create a safer society with their innovations in technologies.
NEC Corporation has established itself as a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies while promoting the brand statement of “Orchestrating a brighter world.” NEC enables businesses and communities to adapt to rapid changes taking place in both society and the market as it provides for the social values of safety, security, fairness and efficiency to promote a more sustainable world where everyone has the chance to reach their full potential.
For more information, visit NEC at https://www.nec.com.
The main function of the User Administration team at of NEC software solution (India – Mumbai) is to manage the ongoing technical-operations of software applications for NPS. These applications are used by various internal-NPS departments for critical business functions and are developed either by a 3rd-party vendor or in-house by NEC. The Application Administrator will be responsible for carrying out routine activities for the ongoing upkeep of the applications, as well as be the main point of contact for resolving issues which are logged by users.
1. Have overall ownership of configuration, maintenance, and L1 troubleshooting of applications.
2. Working as part of a busy support team, taking calls from customers and resolving incidents.
3. Related tasks will include user administration and support of bespoke applications, Procurement systems and liaising with suppliers
4. Manage workload of incoming incidents/service requests from system queues in ticket-logging tool.
5. Adhering to incident and problem management, escalation, and resolution procedures ensuring all support calls are dealt with within SLA timescales. Ensuring compliance with all procedures.
6. Assess logged issues and go through trouble-shooting protocols to find root-cause and subsequent resolution, all while managing SLA/OLA levels.
7. Provide a high level of customer service by understanding their situation and providing clear communication to involved stakeholder(s).
8. Perform routine activities as part of prescribed application management processes.
9. Be able to take ownership of issues (incidents/service requests) and drive them to closure.
10. Be able to work with vendors of 3rd-party applications and maintain an effective communication channel for the joint resolution of issues logged by users.
11. Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and proactively suggest reports that can help project analysis
12. Work within the team or autonomously where appropriate to deliver suitable dashboards, presented to a high standard and within delivery timeframes.
Essential1 – 3 years of Application/IT Services Support exposureDemonstrated ability to be the subject matter expert in supporting, maintaining, and administering complex applicationsUnderstands the workflow and process requirements of application systemsDemonstrable experience in supporting business-critical application(s)
DesirableExperience with monitoring toolsExperience of working with databases in a business environmentDemonstrable experience in supporting business-critical application(s)
(Languages, IT skills etc.)
Please list in order of importance to assist with screening.
EssentialMS TechnologiesExperience using ticket-logging toolProcurement workflowPower-BI, Excel and SQL
ITIL Service Management Foundation cert./ExperiencePHP knowledge
Personal Skills and Competences:
Please list in order of importance to assist with screening and refer to Northgate Competence Framework
EssentialExcellent problem solving/analytical skills and knowledge of analytical toolsDisplay and execute logical and complex troubleshooting methodsExcellent verbal, written communication and negotiations skillsDemonstrated soft skills required such as presentation of ideas and clearly articulate the concepts to senior managementAbility to effectively interface with technical and nontechnical staff at all organizational levelsStrong customer services and problem solving skillsAbility to provide outstanding customer service, be a good listener and work well with othersSelf-motivated, able to work independently, and takes initiativeAbility to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Outstanding attention to detail with superior time management skills.Ability to learn new content areas and new skills quickly and well required.Professional attitude and work habits.Understands business function related to the application.Ability to work through ambiguous work situations
Demonstrated ability to work successfully with a diverse group of (internal) customers
This post is listed Under Mumbai jobs
Disclaimer : Localpublic.in works to publish latest job info only and is no where responsible for any errors. Users must Research on their own before joining any company