Are you looking for a New Job or Looking for better opportunities?
We got a New Job Opening for
Full Details :
Company Name : Kush Infosystems
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Position : Social Media – Executive
Job Description : Minimum 1+ years of experience in Social Media
Should be able to do Client-Servicing
Handling Social Media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and Youtube.
– Develop a content strategy to drive the social media crowd to groove along with the brand.
– Must know Content writing.
– Should have knowledge about the designing tools (i.e. Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator)
– Should have good knowledge of GIF and Video creation.
– Ensure that content follows brand guidelines, is relevant and consistent in terms of style & quality
– Work closely with Design and Development Teams on all creative and branding initiatives
– Measure and monitor social activity- find out what works, tweak and improve communications, tactics, campaigns
– Respond and react to changes within social networks
– Develop creative, innovative and relevant campaigns to achieve business objectives and create ideas on social media viral marketing
– Deliver regular dashboards on the performance of the social media accounts and derive insights that could be used to inform or evolve the social media strategy
– Monitor, respond and engage with the community on a daily basis.
– Identify threats and opportunities in User-generated content and report to the appropriate authorities.
– Monitor the social universe about best practices in community management, innovative uses of social media and relevant trends and use the same to continuously improve our social strategy.
Manage team and tasks to achieve respective client goals.
– Updating clients on a daily bases and communicating with them for the brand’s future activity.
– Report making of the brand social media performance.
Salary Range: Upto 4 LPA
This post is listed Under Mumbai jobs
Disclaimer : Localpublic.in works to publish latest job info only and is no where responsible for any errors. Users must Research on their own before joining any company