Are you looking for a New Job or Looking for better opportunities?
We got a New Job Opening for
Full Details :
Company Name : United HR Solutions
Location : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Position : GM Accounts & Admin
Job Description : Job Description
1) Responsible for end to end Accounts like Finalisation of Accounts, Profit statement & get it audited by auditors,Tax Audit, Advance Tax Estimate, Income Tax Returns for GTD & personal accounts.
2) To maintain records for FDR, Interest, TDS, Multi-Trade companies and personal accounts.
3) To attend Sales Tax/VAT/GST related matters from filing of Returns to Assessment.
4) Maintaining TDS register of Contractors, Professionals, Rent expenses, interest payments as well tax related issues on TDS & TCS.
5) To report accounts related matters and take required approvals from working Partners.
6) To communicate information within the department & with GTPPL for liaison with Bank Officials on banking activities and credit formalities.
1) To supervise retail shops activities and maintain daily reports like MIS report, Sales & Stock report, Cash Flow report, Cumulative Sales report, Packet Tea sales report, Article report.
2) Responsible for HTS sales report, sales register, ledger & visit to HTS.
3) Visit retail branches and set routine for timely opening & closing of retail branches, factory & office and take care of all repairs and maintenance.
4) In case of changes in MRP to do follow up work & maintain price list on board regulary and at required time.
GTD Godown /Factory
1) Responsible for collecting order from retail branches on daily basis, coordinate with Factory for production schedule, monitor daily stock / dispatch report, monitor stock of packing material & plan for new order of packing material & authorize debit memo. Generate MIS and report to working partners
Office / Administrative
1) Approve leave form of all staff & inform working Partners and get signature for senior managers of working Partners. And all other employee matters appraisals etc.
2) Responsible for work related to Insurance of Stock, Assets, Accidents, LOP, Burglary, Fire, Medical, 3rd party etc.
3) Responsible for work related to vehicle purchase, sales, repairing and maintenance, insurance of car, accident related work etc. for vehicle.
4) Responsible for operation of Cash Safe (Head Office), Payments of bills & government challans.
5) Responsible for getting approval of schemes & execution, maintaining scheme related documents & audits.
6) Co-ordinate end to end staff welfare activities for GTD.
7) Co-ordinate all activites of Diwali celebration like Muhurat, Chopada Pujan, Snack/Sweet, Gift distribution etc.
8) Responsible for arrangements for Annual day function like planning, booking, decoration, catering etc.
9) Approval of all office, retail branch & director/partner related bills.
10) To involve in planning and co-ordination as well as reporting to Working Partners for any matter on accounts, taxation, Branch working and sales & admin related issues.
1) Responsible for all Legal Compliances related to shops & establishment act/ minimum wages act/PF/ESI/Food & Safety Act/Other applicable act, renewal of license.
2) To attend government offices and court for any work/legal matters.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience : Minimum 10 to 15 years.
Educational Qualification : C.A.
Skills: Good working knowledge of MS Office
This post is listed Under Ahmedabad jobs
Disclaimer : Localpublic.in works to publish latest job info only and is no where responsible for any errors. Users must Research on their own before joining any company