Are you looking for a New Job or Looking for better opportunities?
We got a New Job Opening for
Full Details :
Company Name : Unilever
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Position : Digital Marketing Executive
Job Description : Job Description: Digital Marketing Executive
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
Every individual here can bring their purpose to life through their work. Join us and you’ll be surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers. Among them, you’ll channel your purpose, bring fresh ideas to the table, and simply be you. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you.
Purpose of the Job:
The Digital Marketing Associate is a key business partnering role in the Digital Conversion Team, supporting marketers to drive business growth by acquiring new leads, engaging both new and existing customers, and converting them to buy our portfolio through eCommerce and offline Route to Markets. The Digital Marketing role is an associate level opportunity on the NAM Digital Conversion team.
If you’re interested in being part of this exciting digital transformation where you’ll contribute to deliver customer-centric, innovative campaigns with business impact, then please consider this role as Digital Marketing Associate .
Who You Are & What You’ll Do:
· You are a sell-driven and results-oriented candidate with proven experience in managing and executing digital touchpoints (social, search, campaign, analytics, data).
· You will Plan and Execute the digital touchpoints through customer journeys that generating leads, engagement and conversion to sales.
What you’ll do :
· Manage UFS Digital Owned & Earned touchpoints :
o Social media platforms (FB and Instagram):
o Email / SMS via Campaign management tool (execution by 3rd party):
o UFS.com (unileverfoodsolutions.us and .ca)
· Digital Guidance :
o Provides input in the “Initiation & Planning” stage for operator marketing to build customer journeys
o Represents digital on UFS customer journey workshops and provides guidance on tactics and partners needed to realize the set objectives
o Drive Digital capabilities among marketers
· Planning & Project Management :
o Ensure all digital touchpoints as part of customer journeys, always-one content- and campaign calendar are planned and executed in time by working with agencies (global/local) and in-house specialists.
o Lead the paid media planning
· Dot connector:
o Work closely with the Data Analyst to steer based on data and input in digital ROI process
o Work closely with marketers, Digital Content Specialist, Digital Data Analyst as well eCommerce marketing to provide best customer experience and performance
o Work closely with sales operations by providing acquired leads through digital touchpoints and secure seamless connection into offline touchpoints, Telesales and Sales visits, to become a more connected Marketing & Sales organization
o Work with global Centre of Excellence to implement guidance, best practices and drive synergies/effectiveness as we work mostly with global tools.
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
· Relevant Degree or equivalent
· 5+ years prior work experience in a related functional role
· Ideally worked in an agency environment servicing brands and marketing clients
· Proven experience with Data-driven marketing experience. Preferable Adobe experience for campaign management
· Knowledge with CMS and optimisation tools for A/B and multivariate testing (preferable Adobe)
· Affinity with Hispanic audience (Spanish language nice to have)
· Experience in measuring and analyzing online marketing campaigns (preferably Google Analytics)
· Passion for the digital world and its implications for business and to inspiring action in others
· Self-driven and motivated to add value to the team
· Strong communication and project management skills by working closely with creative teams
· Ability to cope with change and to work within an agile environment
· Well versed with Influencer strategy & Digital Media deployment
This post is listed Under Mumbai jobs
Disclaimer : Localpublic.in works to publish latest job info only and is no where responsible for any errors. Users must Research on their own before joining any company